Saturday 21 April 2012

Face of the day

I have never done a face of the day before, mainly because I'm too shy to put my face on my blog hehe! But I have finally plucked up the courage to do one so here it is...

Face: 
Collection 2000 lasting perfection foundation in 3 biscuit
Dream touch blush  by Maybelline
Eyes:
Collection 2000 skyscraper in 17 ultra black
Natural collection eye liner in the corners of my eyes
Lips:
Color trend lipstix in deluxe
colourworks lip gloss 

I hope you like it




6 comments:

  1. I like neutral make up and your make up is very natural. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much :) me too, I don't like it to look 'cakey'

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous, your eyes are so beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thankyou so much :D I LOVE your hair!! xx

      Delete
    2. omg *-*your face is sooo beauty and amazing *-* i like your blog.. its very interesting :)

      love

      beauthi.blogspot.com

      Delete
    3. thankyou very much :D x

      Delete

);