Saturday 23 June 2012

I'm going to Disneyland!

I'm so excited, tomorrow I will be going to Disneyland Paris! I have looked online at so many photos and videos and now I'm even more excited. This is going to be the first time I have ever been, have you been before? If you have let me know all about it and any tips on great rides or restaurants! So there's going to be a lack of blog posts this week, but be prepared for lots when I get back, especially ones with lots of photos of Disneyland. I don't think I will be able to get any Wifi whilst I'm there, but I will reply to any emails, blog comments, or jewellery orders etc when I get back or possibly on the long car ride there tomorrow (a very long car ride, which I will probably spend continuously checking all forms of social networking sites possible, including my blog, and listening to music and watching films!) So make sure to leave me any questions, or messages etc to keep me entertained on a long car journey!

photo from Google images

15 comments:

  1. You're going to have a blast! Enjoy it :)

    themodmermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo so fun :D have a wonderful time there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been there THRICE! Had an awesome time. Don't forget to take a lot of pictures! I'd love to see how your trip goes!

    much love,
    Ada
    http://ada-nikki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog, love your header. Wow, you must be so excited to go to Disneyland, I'd love to go. Have fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're gonna loooove it! enjoy :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a wonderful time!!

    Just found your blog, really enjoyed reading so far. I'm following!

    Hope you can take a minute to check out my blog too, maybe follow back?

    Laura xx

    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went there 2 years ago and had a great time :)! The best ride in the main park was the Space Moutine? one, where you're in a rocket. And in another park there's a Finding Nemo ride that's quite fun haha. Queues were massive though! Have a lovely time! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Disneyland is great! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have never been, im so jealous, have fun! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey doll! Exciting news for you! I have awarded you the Liebster Blog Award! A post has been added on my blog have a look when you have a few seconds! Congrats!
    Georgia X
    http://istylee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sounds amazing! I'm such a Disney dork haha hope you have a blast!!

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you have a fab time! Say hi to Mickey for me!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you have a lovely time! :) I've been to Disneyland and it's such a fun place, you'll love it! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you'll have a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete

);