Saturday 23 June 2012

Beautiful Blogger award

Rules:

1. Thank the person which nominated you and link to her blog.
I have been nominated for the beautiful bloggers award by Ada, so I wanted to say a very big thank you, it means a lot to me!


2. Tell us how the idea of making a blog popped-up and what makes you continue it.
I think I have covered this in a post before, but I first found Zoe's blog (Zoella) and from her blog I found many more that I loved. I also found Nirrimi's blog, and both her love for photography and her amazing photos inspired me to tart my own blog. I continue writing my blog because it's something i enjoy doing! I also love talking to all my readers, and I love reading through comments on ym blog and I always try to reply to everyone. Thats what I love aboout it, we are like a little community and everybody is so nice!

3. Describe a usual day of your life:
Well usually I would have school, but now I have finsihed school FOREVER :D So I will do a weekend/holiday type of day. I would usually get up at about 8:30-9:00 (I'm not good at lie inns, I get bored) straight away I tend to check my blog, twitter, tumblr, facebook etc. I would reply to any emails, and any messages on my blog. Then the rest of my day tends to consist of a lot of tumblr and reading other peoples blogs! I faff around with things in my bedroom a lot as well, and tend to rearrange everything quite often. To be honest my days arent all that exciting, sometimes I go shopping with my friends, or to the cinema or out with my family.

4. The best collaboration with a blogger:
I'm not actually sure what a collaboration is? Please can someone explain it to me? I'm pretty sure for that reason that I have never done one then though haha :)

5. Worst collaboration with a blogger
Like I said I don't even no what one is aha :) Someone really needs to explain all this to me!

6. Explain what having this blog means to you:
A lot! I love writing it, taking the photos, and getting lovely feedback form all my readers! It makes me really happy to know that people enjoy reading my blog. Whenever I gain a new follower I do a little happy dance ;) no II don't really but it does make me extremely happy!

7. Nominate other 5 bloggers
I tag all of these lovely people to do this too x
Jemma
Olivia
Josie
Laura
Celene


That's everything I think, I hope I have done this right! :D Sorry if my answers aren't particularly interesting but there you go. Now I will leave you all with something to brighten up your day... the edf energy blobby thing! x



6 comments:

  1. A collaboration can be something where two bloggers work on one post together, like an opinion post or a review post

    one example would be how a product works on asian skin versus how a product works on caucasian skin.

    Another example would be guest blogging where in one blogger writes a post for another blogger's site/blog. :P

    Basically, it can be anything, a photoshoot with the two of you, a video, or even just a conversation/interview type post.

    Thanks for doing the tag btw. I'm jealous that school for you is over D: I'm still working my butt off. TT_TT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I see! thankyou for explaining it to me :D x aww poor you :( i finsihed all of my GCSE's yesterday xx

      Delete
  2. Thankyou for tagging me! Thats so lovely of you! If I can get around to doing the tag I will indeed! :)
    It means so much, thankyou! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for the tag, i will definately do this tomorrow or some time this week! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

);