Monday 1 December 2014

Pressed flower phone cases

 It's no secret that I love anything floral, so if you follow me on Instagram you might have seen that I have been making flower phone cases using real dried flowers! It is a way for me to try to make a little bit of money whilst doing something that I really enjoy. They are £10 each and are completley individual as each one is handmade and designed by me.

You can find them on my new website - Wild Shore Designs

I currently have cases available for Iphone 5/5s, but if you would like one making for a different phone model just let me know by email - 'beckyhp@me.com' and I can make you one.

I hope you like them, they make great Christmas presents for friends and family! x

8 comments:

  1. How clever and pretty these are! Making me wish I had an iphone so I could buy one :(

    Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com
    Youtube - Eleanor Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, aww I can make other phone case models too! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, these are so beautiful. I've never seen such an elegant, minimalist floral design for a phone case before.

    Sorcha x Bright Field Notes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing cases, might have to get one when I get my new phone in January.

    http://doinglifemyway.com

    ReplyDelete

);