Wednesday 26 November 2014

November Wish List



Although I am currently on a spending ban, (insuring a car for a new driver is ridiculously expensive) there is nothing wrong with a good wish list right?

The Topshop teddy bear robe and knitted fleece socks looks so snuggly and soft, perfect for the Winter months. With Winter also comes a lot of rain so what better way to splash around in the puddles than these Stripey Joules wellies!

I have been lusting over a Kitchen Aid for as long as I can remember, although they come with a hefty price tag so it may have to remain on my wish list for a long time. At a much more affordable price is the Botanical Rose Notebook from Rifle Paper Company, I am most definitely a pretty notebook hoarder!

This Topshop Lipstick in the shade 'Boadroom' is such a beautiful frosted rose colour. I'm not quite brave enough to wear deep burgundy shades out of the comfort of my own home yet, but I feel like this colour could be much more subtle but still perfect for Autumn/Winter.

As well as being a notebook hoarder, I can admit that I might have one too many nail polishes, but that doesn't stop me from admiring this beautiful glitter polish from Essie called 'Summit of Style'. It would look lovely over a deep burgundy for Christmas!

What is currently on your wish list?

3 comments:

  1. I really want a Kitchen Aid, even though I can't remember the last time I baked, or cooked haha. You'll have to share if you do get one!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look amazing don't they, so many pretty colours to choose from! xx

      Delete
  2. I'm not too big of a fan of robes, but that one sure looks comfy as hell!

    Evelin Kivi blog

    ReplyDelete

);