Wednesday 22 May 2013

Face Of The Day

Face: Small amountof Rimmel wake me up foundation
Eyes: Benefit 'They're Real' mascara
Eyebrows: Rimmel eyebrow pencil in 002 hazel

I realised that I hadn't really shown a photo of me properly on my blog for a long time so I thought I would do a face of the day post! I bought the Elle magazine with the benefit mascara i the other day and I really love it, so I would definitely recommend you get it for £4 if you were thinking of trying it. Also please ignore my hair in these photos because I seem to have a lot of baby hairs sticking out everywhere, that's what I get for drying my hair upside down!

7 comments:

  1. i LOVE you piercings! They are stunning! and you're so lucky to have such nice skin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou very much, my skins not that great at the moment so I did put a bit of foundation on :P xx

      Delete
  2. you look sooo pretty! Love your eyes, so cute! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty <3 xoxo
    kirstennicctalksforbritian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

);