Sunday 31 March 2013

Happy Easter!

 Just a quick post today to say Happy Easter to everybody, whatever you may be doing! I'm just having a lazy day, I helped my Mum bake a lemon cake this morning and by help I mean I mixed the butter and sugar together then walked away and got distracted taking photos!

I'm going to spend my day at home lazing around and eating as much Chocolate as I can before my healthy eating starts again, because If you can't eat a chocolate egg for breakfast at Easter then when can you?  I would love to know what you are all doing for Easter so let me know!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Easter!

    Becky xoxo

    Tidyeandteacups.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou Becky, Happy Easter to you too! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. pretty pictures & happy easter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter! Love the daffodils, they always remind me of Spring! :) xo

    ReplyDelete

);