Monday 7 January 2013

My Recent Buys

(click photos to enlarge)
Good afternoon lovelies! I am sorry I don't blog as often anymore but in all honesty I often really just can't be bothered (at least I was honest). It takes me a long time to take the photos then edit and upload them so it often puts me off I think. I'm also sorry If I haven't commented on anybody's blog recently I do read them all still, I've just been lazy so I should really start commenting again!

But anywhooo today I thought I would show everybody some of the things I have bought over the past few weeks with my Christmas money. The No7 skincare set was from the Charity Shop that I volunteer in for £2.99 obviously it was still sealed and hadn't been used. The candle was from Sainsbury's and it smells amazing, I think it's figs and something else that I can't remember haha! The studded clutch bag was from Primark, the foundation was from Savers and to was on offer for £4.98.

I want to start blogging more frequently again so here are a few ideas of posts that I have had so let me know if you would be interested in them. I have ombred my hair recently so I could do a post on that as I have realised that I haven't put a photo of myself on my blog for a while (not that I look very different but still. I could do a very late post of my new years resolutions which so far I have managed to stick too, or I could just do an update on me and what I'm up to now?

27 comments:

  1. Is the foundation any good? I have been thinking about trying it(:

    treetrunkslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's really good yes! It applies smoothly and doesn't look cakey and it smells really nice too :) x

      Delete
  2. I want the real techniques brushes so much :( xxxx

    http://www.unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The real techniques brushes are on my Amazon wishlist...I'm fighting the temptation to buy them until payday!
    Where did you get that polka dot bag from?!! It's gorgeous.

    P.S I totally agree with you about the taking pictures and uploading etc. It takes friggin ages!

    http://verrism.blogspot.co.uk

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way was that from a charity shop?! That's amazing! xo

    ambeedo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. the spotty bag....so cute!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bag :) Can't believe you found the No7 stuff in a charity shop! xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely purchases, I've been thinking of trying that foundation! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that first bag! I've been wanting something like that for ages (about a month ;) ) You should do a post of how you get on with the foundation! I've been wanting to try it as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love too see your hair and your resolutions :-) general life style posts are really nice to read as well! love the bag and clutch!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such cute buys, especially that candle - it looks too cute to light though. Looking forward to seeing more posts from you! How you've managed to stick to your resolutions may be an interesting post. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've got some lovely buys here. What a bargain from the charity shop! That candle looks beautiful, I'm obsessed with candles just recently,hehe :) the studded bag ism adorable. Where is the dotty bag from?! I'm in love!
    I love all of your posts to be honest, you always make them so interesting. It would be ace to see you hair and if you have any ideas on how you style your hair, clothes, nail etc. I'm always on the look out for useful tips :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. both the bags are beautiful! in fact I love most of the things on here haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. i want the real technique brushes so bad! Gonna buy them next pay day! cute buys too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Rimmel foundation is on my list of things to buy when my spending ban comes to an end! I have the Primark clutch bag in black, but I'd love to get my hand on the lighter coloured one too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the satchel, Happy New Year!

    xxx

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the bags! so cute. That no 7 set was a real bargain!

    Zoe | zozeze.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. i understand how you feel about blogging, sometimes i feel like that too! You bought some lovely stuff, i really love the RT Core Collection. I cant believe the No7 Set was from a Charity Shop! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. The No7 stuff were such a good price! :O And I fully understand about the blogging thing its bad anyway to force posts! Just post them whenever and itll be grand! :D I really want to try the RealTechnic brushes they look so good!
    Sofia x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just bought that clutch bag as well, it looks so much more expensive than it is!

    Wow you got such a good bargain there with the no7 collection!

    New follower to your lovely blog!
    Http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. What did you think of the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation?

    I reviewed it here! > www.lexiestinyadventures.blogspot.com

    I'm a new follower too! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really do need to try the Rimmel Wake Me Up! I would love to hear a review? It sounds great from what I've heard!xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm in love with the little satchel, the clutch by ZARA and the brushes *__*
    A loser like me

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great Post. I love the spotted satchel so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. That satchel is gorgeous, and the candle is adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete

);