Thursday 6 December 2012

My trip to York

IMG_5498


IMG_5502
IMG_5503
IMG_5509
IMG_5499
IMG_5494
IMG_5551
IMG_5550
IMG_5534
IMG_5519
IMG_5522
IMG_5544
IMG_5527
IMG_5510
IMG_5540 Good evening lovelies, sorry for the lack of posts this week but I have been so busy getting ready for my handamde jewellery sale, photography coursework and just everything in general! 

Yesterday I went on a trip to York with my Mum, I had been pestering to go ever since our last trip about a year ago! It is one of my favourite places, it had bubble glass windows, cute little shops that sell bunting and metal hearts decorations, a Cath Kidston, a Joules and just hundreds of tiny adorable shops. I made sure I took my camera with me this time so I could take some photos for my blog. I was going to split this into two posts as there are so many photo's but I like posts with lots of photo's so here you go. 

I had the best time, we went to  little cafe to eat when we got there and I had a tuna and cheese focaccia with salad and a hot chocolate. It was absolutley freezing (infact according to my phone when we got up in the morning it was -3c and it never reached over 0c all day!) and it even snowed for us which just made the trip even more special!

23 comments:

  1. this is all so beautiful becky!

    http://velvet-ghost.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place looks amazing! Hope to get there next year.

    P.S.
    I'm really enjoining your pictures and your blog is nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a stunning post Becky! Your such a talented photographer :)
    I have always really enjoyed your blog, but I LOVE the new kind of direction your going in and all the little changes you have made. It looks really lovely!
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou so much Anna! It really means a lot to me, I wanted my blog to look nicer and to take more time with my photography and mostly editing the photo's, so glad you like it :D xxx

      Delete
  4. Ahhh, I want to visit this place! It's absolutely adorable and festive! I love these types of posts from you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou very much :) It looks festive at this time of year xx

      Delete
  5. I live in York! happy you liked it, i'm quite grateful to live in such a nice place:) some lovely photos xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I'm so jelly! I would love to live in York :) Thankyou xx

      Delete
  6. this is such a lovely post, your photography is amazing (:

    L x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Becky, have just discovered your adorable blog, following straight away! Hope Pumpkin is fully fit and well now :) x
    http://modemadeleine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello :) Thankyou, that's lovely of you to ask, he is much better now and he is so lively xx

      Delete
  8. The trip sounds lovely! All of these pictures are just adorable. My family lives in York buy I haven't been in ages, I must check it out! Did you buy much?xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much, it was a lovely trip :) Aww that's lucky! I just bought a few bits and bobs for my jewellery sale and a few Christmas presents :) xx

      Delete
  9. just found your blog, your photos are so lovely. i am now following :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou very much, just had a look at your blog, it so lovely! :) xxx

      Delete
  10. your blog is so cool, I truly loved your photos! *-*
    I had to follow you <3

    http://hello-strawberryswing.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow. One truly loud WOW. Your photos are amazing, full of dreamy moments & happiness <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! It is my dream to go to new york for christmas! These photos make me so excited for christmas! (even though its months away) haha! I love your blog!

    Alice x x x

    http://ribbonsandrosesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

);