Sunday 28 October 2012

My Halloween makeup

This is just a quick little post to day to show you all what I am planning to do my face like for Halloween (I was going to say makeup but it's not really makeup is it?) To do this half skull look I used white face paint to paint half of my face (sorry you can't really tell because of the effect on the photo, plus it was only taken on my iPhone), I then used a mixture of blakc paint and black eyeshadow to make a ring around the eye and fill it in, then I used eyeliner to fill in my waterline. I drew the teeth on and filled in the gaps between them again using black paint,and lastly I used black eyeshadow to make my cheekbones look hollow! Sorry this is very brief but I didn't know how this was going to turn out so I didn't take proper photos, but now I wish I had! If you follow my on instagram you will have already seen this, and I am only 5 followers away from 100, so please take a look, my name is rosee_petals.


13 comments:

  1. This looks really cool! By the way, which theme do you use? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Do you mean on the photo? If you do then I have added the lens flare in an app called picfx :) xx

      Delete
  2. this is so good!i can't wait to dress up on Wednesday <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really cool! I will have to try it :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks really good. You can dress up half normal, half skeleton = sorted haha

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, oooh thats a good idea haha! :) x

      Delete
  5. looks great, you did an awesome job! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh so amazing! I hope you're having a lovely weekend lovely! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

);