Sunday 22 July 2012

Photobooth Snaps

Here are a few silly snaps that me and my friend Robyn took on photobooth. As you may or may not know I have had my foot operated on, so I am stuck not doing much for a while, so all my friends have been visiting me. This has resulted in many silly photos on my photobooth. I also got a new mac as an early birthday present (my birthday is on the 25th July... (In case you all want to send me presents ;) ) only  kidding! So Robyn and I took many photos using the new effects, there were some hilarious chipmunk ones too but I didn't have any more room in my collage. 

I am very excited too because I get my stitches out on Tuesday, (that sounds so lame ahah, but yes I'm excited to go to hospital) But hopefully after that I will be able to put a bit of weight on my foot which means I can go out again :D I am supposed to be able to put light weight on my foot now whilst wearing that snazzy shoe that I featured in one of my posts, but because they put the bandage around my ankle on too tight, I can't get my foot at a 90 degree angle, if that makes sense, 
so I haven't been able to walk on it yet.

I am  having a tea-party for my birthday! (Alice in wonderland themed) which I am also very excited for, so expect a post about that. Oh and by the way ignore my hair in the third photo, I didn't know what to do with it so I stuck it up, and now in the photo it looks like I have a turnip growing out of my head haha!

(By the way - Please follow me on Instagram, my names is  rosee_petals)

8 comments:

  1. haha i love doing that with my friends! you two look adorable :) and that's so cool! I'm obsessed with Alice in Wonderland! That will be one fun tea party birthday :)

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love playing around on photo booth with my friends and boyfriend! Your blog is so pretty - I'm following <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! I love messing about on photo booth with my friends too!

    http://andthislittlepiggybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    Anna xo

    ReplyDelete

);