Friday 15 June 2012

Handmade Jewellery For Sale

 Small floral studs - £2.50 per pair
 
Large blue flower studs - £3 per pair

 Wrap around bracelets £4 each
Fish earrings - £3
 Turquoise Cross Bracelet - £4

Hi everyone, thankyou so much for the lovely feedback on my last jewellery post! Since you were all so lovely I have decided to sell some pieces on my blog. The payment will be through postal order, or a check, or money in the post. All pieces are individual so there is only one available of each item for now, so it will be first come first serve. If you would like to purchase an item please leave a comment below including your email address and I will email you with the details.
Postage will be £1.50 and I am afraid I can only sell to within the united Kingdom for now. I hope you like the pieces and please ask if you have any questions !

(p.s - more of the cross bracelets are to come soon)

13 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I'd love the cross bracelet! Would you accept PayPal or a bank transfer? You're so talented! X

    josieowen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S my email is josieowen@live.co.uk

      Delete
    2. Hi, I'm really sorry I can only accept the payments listed. Would you still like to buy the cross bracelet? X

      Delete
    3. Ok thankyou, I will email you now xx

      Delete
  2. you wouldn't happen to be open to selling to your u.s. readers would you?! haha i love the cross bracelet but live on the other side of the world :P

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with those fish earrings. They are adorable! Unlike anything I've ever seen - so cool!

    PS. I tagged you in a post!

    http://blueyed-beauty.blogspot.ca/2012/06/tagged-liebster-award-by-faux-guru.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh thankyou :D I will take a look now ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this jewellery :) LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  6. This all looks exquisite! I followed you btw. Care to follow back?

    http://ada-nikki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

);